Tuesday 19 November 2013

Christmas Banquet Tea by Fortnum & Mason


The Christmas basket includes this lovely Christmas tea of black tea, star anise, cloves, safflower petals and mulled wine flavouring combined to create this exquisite tasting tea. I am drinking it in anticipation of the holiday. I have half a tin left from last year and saved it for this year. Tea has a shelf life of a maximum of two years.

It just has a lovely taste and aroma with just a hint of spices so one appreciated the base, which is a black tea. I just have the tea plain and it pairs well with holiday fare or on its own.


1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    My grandmother ofered me this tea once and it became my absolute favorite. I consumed it in a flash thinking it would be rather easy to buy more, but unfortunately I can't find it anywhere and it has been several years since then. Fortum & Mason sells the "Christmas Spiced tea" but it's really not the same. Do you happen to know how can one obtain it? (I live in Portugal)

    ReplyDelete